What makes a Malvern Education Different?
- Personalised learning with an overall Teacher-Pupil ratio of 1:6
- Use of English as the teaching medium and teaching in small class sizes
- Adoption of co-tutor system and provision of academic enrichment classes
- Highly qualified staff – with an average of 15 years teaching experience, the majority coming from UK
- Pastoral care – ‘Housem’ caring for pupils 24 hours a day, seven days a week; organising extra curriculum and weekend activities.
- Global perspectives – The Malvern College family of schools gives pupils opportunities to nurture global perspectives through participation in residential programmes at Malvern College UK and at our sister schools in China.
- Life planning and university Information Sessions – successful people sharing experiences and a work shadow programme
- Rigorous quality assurance provided by Malvern College UK
- All-round child protection – guidance on food safety; fire safety and living safety